1. Application for admission into any of our programmes / centres can be done by contacting the relevant supervisor to arrange for an assessment date.
- Mdm Chng Poh Yan
- Mdm Euna Kang
- Ms Theresa Toh
2. During the assessment, bring your child along with the following documents:EIP
- Child’s birth certificate (1 set photocopy)
- Doctor’s diagnosis letter / report (1 set photocopy)
- 4 2R photos
- Child’s identity card (1 set photocopy)
- OKU card (1 set photocopy – if available)
- 2 passport photos
3. During the assessment, a parental / guardian interview will also be conducted. Parents / guardians are expected to answer truthfully the questions posed to them, in order for the team of teachers / trainers to know the child and the family better.
4. Parents will be notified of the result of the assessment, the latest 2 weeks after the assessment date.
Please note that application and assessment of child do not guarantee admission. Admission is based on the outcome of a discussion by our team of teachers / trainers, careful review by the Management Committee, and the availability of sufficient physical and trained teaching resources.