Volunteers are a cherished group in PPIA as they contribute a lot to the growth of PPIA. Volunteering in PPIA will give you a fantastic opportunity to find out and do something for this group of special needs people. You will definitely make a great impact in their lives and have great joy and satisfaction through your volunteer work.
There are many areas which volunteers can help out in PPIA. It won’t take up much of your time, as sometimes it is only a matter of one hour a week. Take a look at some of the activities that our volunteers are currently doing right now:
- Teaching – functional academic, cooking & baking, computer and internet, singing & dancing, sewing, games, packaging and many other skills.
- Developing teaching aids and equipment.
- Managing the Toy and Resource Library.
- Helping out with administrative work.
- Helping out with translation work.
- Organizing an activity or event for the students / trainees.
- Cooking lunch for students / trainees.
- Cleaning the premises.
- Fetching students / trainees for outdoor activities / events.
- Taking care of students / trainees during outdoor activities / events.
- Be involved in special events such as Sports Day, Talentime Competition and Fundraising Dinner
If you are keen to find out more or wish to volunteer with us, please contact
Ms. Chng Poh Yan - +607-4352145 | +607-4377664 or the supervisor / manager in any of our 3 programmes