It caters to youths & adults aged 17 & above who need sheltered employment.
- Job training
- Practical work (Household chores, setting up and cleaning work area)
Work Activities – Contract Packaging
- Industrial Spare Parts
Work Activities – Handicraft-Making
- Car Seat
- Chair Seat
- Floor mat
Criteria For Admission of Production Workshop (PW)
These 2 programmes are for those who:
- are 17 – 25 years old (JTP) / 17 years and above (PW).
- have significant developmental delay / learning difficulties.
- can communicate their wants and needs.
- are toilet-trained. Females must be able to cope with their menstruation well.
- have no physical disabilities which would affect their mobility.
- do not exhibit violent tendencies.
- have undergone an assessment and found to be suitable for the programmes by the trainers.*
1. Application for admission into any of our programmes / centres can be done by contacting the relevant staff to arrange for an assessment date.
2. During the assessment, bring your child along with the following documents:
- Child’s birth certificate (1 set photocopy)
- Doctor’s diagnosis letter / report (1 set photocopy)
- 4pcs 2R photos
JTP & PW
- Child’s identity card (1 set photocopy)
- OKU card (1 set photocopy – if available)
- 2pcs passport photos
3. During the assessment, a parental / guardian interview will also be conducted. Parents / guardians are expected to answer truthfully the questions posed to them, in order for the team of teachers / trainers to know the child and the family better.
4. Parents will be notified of the result of the assessment, after the assessment date.
* Please note that application and assessment of child do not guarantee admission. Admission is based on the outcome of discussion by our team and careful review by the Management Committee, and the availability of manpower.
- 实践活动 (做家务，预备及打扫工作范围)
- 户外活动 (参观动物园，打保龄球等等)