Early Intervention Programme
It caters to children aged 6 years and below. Each child is assessed and helped according to their Individual Education Plan (IEP). One parent or guardian has to accompany the child during the lessons.
- One-to-one Teaching
- Gross motor & fine motor skills
- Sensory play & pretend play
- Sand play & water play
- Art & craft
- Story time
- Language lesson
- Music & Singing
Criteria For Admission of Early Intervention Programme (EIP)
This programme is for those who:
- are 6 years old and below.
- have been diagnosed by a doctor as having significant developmental delay / learning difficulties.
- have no physical disabilities which would affect their mobility.
- have a parent / guardian to accompany them throughout the whole programme.
- have undergone an assessment and found to be suitable for the programme by the trainers.
1. Application for admission into any of our programmes / centres can be done by contacting the relevant staff to arrange for an assessment date.
2. During the assessment, bring your child along with the following documents:
- Child’s birth certificate (1 set photocopy)
- Doctor’s diagnosis letter / report (1 set photocopy)
- 4pcs 2R photos
JTP & PW
- Child’s identity card (1 set photocopy)
- OKU card (1 set photocopy – if available)
- 2pcs passport photos
3. During the assessment, a parental / guardian interview will also be conducted. Parents / guardians are expected to answer truthfully the questions posed to them, in order for the team of teachers / trainers to know the child and the family better.
4. Parents will be notified of the result of the assessment, after the assessment date.
* Please note that application and assessment of child do not guarantee admission. Admission is based on the outcome of discussion by our team and careful review by the Management Committee, and the availability of manpower.